/* Style Definitions */
mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt;
font-family:”Times New Roman”,”serif”;}
David brings to clients a distinguished 30+ year career in executive leadership positions from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies, including Baxter Healthcare and Siebel Systems, as well as Procter & Gamble. A former leader in the commercial real estate industry, Salazar earned numerous distinctions, including Highest Achievement in Commercial Real Estate from CB Richard Ellis, as well as The Irvine Company Broker of the Year.
PRIOR PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
- President & Chief Executive Officer, Sigvaris, Inc.
- Managing Principal, Cresa Partners
- General Manager, Siebel Systems
- California Real Estate Licensee DRE: #000902098
- Carnegie Mellon University, Executive Education
- San Diego State University, B.S. Business
- Project Access, Executive Board (former)
- United Way Orange County, Citizen Review Committee