- Over 30 Years of Corporate Experience at Top Fortune 100 Companies
- V.P. of IT at G.E. Capital, Senior Executive Roles at Exxon, Capital One, Tupperware, & Harcourt
- Member of Corporate Mergers and Acquisition Teams
- Lecturer at Rollins Graduate School of Business (Crummer)
- Business Entrepreneur
- Small Business Owner
- Top Producing Real Estate Sales Agent
- Featured Guest on WDBO’s "Ask the Expert" show – How to Buy or Sell Your Business
- President’s Club and Million Dollar Club member
- Member Business Brokers of Florida (BBF)
- Member of International Business Brokers Association (IBBA)
- Financial Executives Institute
- American Management Association
- M.B.A. Pace University , N.Y.
- B.B.A. Accounting Pace University , N.Y.
- Graduate of the G.E. Management Training Program
- Certified Systems Professional (CSP) ICCP
- MRP Certification – Garwood
- Certified Human Resources Coach – COF
- Licensed Florida Real Estate Salesperson
- Florida Resident Since 1990
- Born and Raised in Manhattan , N.Y.C.
- Married, 2 Sons
- Former State Football and Racquetball Champ