- Joined Transworld business brokers in 2000.
- Member of Transworld’s President’s Club for top producers.
- FBBA -Million Dollar Club – award winner.
- BBF -Million Dollar Plus – award winner.
- 40 year resident and business owner in South Florida.
- Founder and President of General Diversified Industries, a $6,000,000 a year mechanical contracting firm.
- President of Diversified Commercial Developers, Inc., a construction and development firm.
- President of Dockside Real Estate, a construction, real estate and financial consulting firm.
- Partner in various real estate development projects, including Victoria Park Place, Ft. Lauderdale’s first large in town townhouse project.
- Thirty years of hands on business management experience.
- Years spent as a real estate and business financial analyst and consultant.
- The background and experience to understand business operations and the motivations of business buyers and sellers.
- The financial skills required to determine business value and to structure the business sale.
- Winner of two Fort Lauderdale Community Appearance Board awards for real estate projects.
- Principal Race Officer for all Whitbread Race stopovers in Ft. Lauderdale.
- Principal Race Officer for sailing Olympic Trials hosted in Fort Lauderdale in 2004.
- Past member of various City of Ft. Lauderdale boards and committees.
Member Business Brokers of Florida
- B. S. in Management and Finance, University of South Carolina
- Licensed Real Estate Broker since 1986
- Florida General Contractor’s License (inactive)
- Florida Unlimited Air Conditioning License (inactive)
Boating, sailing, fishing and golf.