I help business owners sell their business. With combined experience of running a successful real-estate consulting firm, and various entrepreneurial ventures, I understand what comprises value in a business and how to find the right buyer. I can assist businesses with all facets of a sale – real estate implications, business valuation, market positioning, structuring the sale, financing and executing a successful sale or acquisition. For most business sellers and buyers, the sale of a business will be one of the largest – and most important – financial transactions of their lives. My clients will tell you that I address their needs with professionalism, tact, and with a large network of advisors & contacts to ensure success.
/* Style Definitions */
mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt;
mso-fareast-font-family:”Times New Roman”;
- Transworld Business Advisors, Business Advisor
Business Sales, Franchises, Mergers & Acquisitions.
- The Ernest-Jones Group, Inc., President
Real Estate Project Entitlements / New Energy Project Financing / Trade & Import/Export Financing. Contracts, Budgets, Financial Pro Formas, Project Schedules & Management. Relationship/Deal Brokering.
- CB Richard Ellis
Wachovia Bank to Wells Fargo acquisition/conversion program.
- Barron Commercial Development, Inc.
- Bermello Ajamil & Partners, Inc.
- Real Estate
- Real Estate Development
- Project Planning
- Commercial Real Estate
- Land Use
- University of Florida
Masters, Urban & Regional Planning
- University of Wales, Cardiff
- C.I.V., Sophia Antipolis, France
- Rebuilding Together Broward
- Board Member Fort Lauderdale’s CRA Advisory Board
- Board Member Fort Lauderdale’s Riverwalk Trust
- Board Member ULI Broward
- Flagler Village
- FAT Village
- Emerge Broward
- Performing Arts Center’s ‘Ghostlight Society’
HONORS & AWARDS
- 2013 Sun-Sentinel’s "Top Work Places", SoFla’s Top 10 Young Professionals
- 2013 South Florida Business Journal’s "40 Under 40"
- 2009 Gold Coast Magazine’s "40 Under 40"