- Senior law partner, Cerrato, Sweeney, Cohn, Stahl & Vaccaro, Ret.
- Sale, purchase, and lease of apartment buildings, office buildings, shopping centers, factories, manufacturing plants, and other commercial and residential properties.
- Profit and not-for-profit corporate organization, shareholder agreements, franchise and license agreements, and sundry other business/commercial agreements.
- Establishing and/or representing joint venture and other business interests in Bermuda, Panama, Venezuela, Ecuador, Columbia, Germany, Portugal and Ireland.
- Closed and/or supervised the closing of thousands of commercial and residential loan transactions for numerous lending institutions involving land acquisition and development, office buildings, apartment complexes, shopping centers, condominium developments, cooperative leasing developments, in multi-million dollar loan amounts.
- St. John’s University, School of Law, LLB, JD
- St. John’s University, School of Commerce, BBA
- New York University, Continuing Education, Appraisal Process
- Supreme Court of the United States, 1983
- State of New York, Appellate Division, 2nd Dept.
- State of Florida, Bureau of Professional Regulations, Realtor
- New York State Bar Association, Member
- New York Real Estate Broker
- Gold Coast School of Real Estate, Florida
- Licensed Florida Real Estate Salesperson
- Member Business Brokers of Florida (BBF)
- Married to Barbara
- Three Children
- Four Grandchildren
English, Italian and Spanish (limited)