A good franchise business has been tested! You’re buying into a company with a proven track record, established operating systems and sometimes a recognizable brand. Even if the franchise is fairly new, the franchisor has done the hard work of developing the product or service and overall vision. Franchise companies provide training, structure, support, market expertise, and they have a vested interest in your success! An unsuccessful franchisee is a black mark on the entire system and therefore, they make sure you are the right person for their franchise.
Start up costs are predictable, and you can verify actual experiences by talking to as many current and former franchisee’s as you would like. These are some of the reasons why over 90% of all franchisee’s are still in business after 5 years! Financing is available in many cases through the Small Business Administration along with the opportunity to use your IRA or 401K without penalty.
- Between 35 and 55 years old
- Corporate Management background
- Income average 80k to 150k
- Net worth of 300k to 800k
- Majority have IRA / 401K retirements plans
- Men, couples, women, in the order
- Most have never owned a business
- Want to build a business that will allow them to retire
- Looking for ongoing marketing, training and support
- These are the same outstanding clients that come to Transworld offices seeking to buy their own businesses.