Listing Number: 9525-688953
For over forty years, Washington-area residents have trusted this garment sewing service for their most precious garments, from wedding gowns and tuxedo tailoring to favorite dresses and suits alterations.
The ownership of this venerable brand name seeks a team that has dreamed of owning their own shop and will stay on for an extended period as your partners in order to train and fully transfer their vast loyal customer base.
The business is located in a Northern Virginia low-cost retail center with easy highway access into Washington, DC. This is a golden opportunity to be trained by the masters to take over their venerable brand name, which generates approximately $90,000 in owner profit.
This is a simple business operation with an attractive lease, a consistent record of profits, and no debts.
• Operates with as few as one seamstress and one performing simple sewing
• Over 400 long-term repeat customers in high growth area
• Very highly rated business reviews on Google, Facebook, and Yelp
• Strong demand, so growth can be achieved with additional staff
• Will train the buyer in art of custom garment making
- Price: $98,000
- Down Payment: $98,000
- Sellers Discretionary Earnings: $90,000
- Total Sales: $110,000
- Location: Fairfax County, Virginia
- Inventory: $2,000
- FF&E: $1,000
- Employees: 2
- Year Established: 1980
- Reason for Selling: Retiring
- Category: Tailoring