Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Profitable Flooring and Remodeling Business - Lender PreQualified | Jessica Fialkovich | Transworld Business Advisors

Profitable Flooring and Remodeling Business - Lender PreQualified

Listing Number: 69071-992619


This business is lender pre-qualified which means you can own a business that cash flows over $500,000 for only $130,000 down! Inquire for more details!

Well-known and well-designed flooring and remodeling business is for sale. This profitable business has had positive income for the past 20 years. A huge strength is in repeat and referral business with over 70% of their business being from customers or referrals. The remaining 30% of business comes from builders, walk-ins or from the website, where they currently have a 5-star Google review rating. The business is set apart from other retail flooring stores by offering services other than just flooring installations. It's rather common for customers to want other services along with their flooring needs and this business can capitalize on that market. The business has a retail showroom where they have different rooms/areas for each part of the business: wood room, laminate room, carpet room, tile room - split into flooring and backsplash, and luxury vinyl plank room. They also have a main showroom area where they have cabinet displays, granite and quartz countertops, and a shower mockup. Tons of room for expansion and unlimited growth opportunities await the new owner.

Inquire for more details and learn how you can buy a business for as little as 10% down on qualified SBA listings or how to use creative financing options to get a deal done! At Transworld Business Advisors, we are the most active business brokerage in the country - listing and selling the most businesses in the state. Get added to our buyer list today to receive notifications as businesses with your criteria hit the market!

Listing Details

  • Price: $1,299,000
  • Down Payment: --
  • Sellers Discretionary Earnings: $516,161
  • Total Sales: $3,550,278
  • Location: Harris County, Texas

  • Inventory: $18,000
  • FF&E: $174,650
  • Employees: 4
  • Year Established: 2003
  • Reason for Selling: Retirement
  • Category: Construction
Profitable Flooring and Remodeling Business - Lender PreQualified

Contact Agent:

Jessica Fialkovich
Want to save this listing? Sign Up Now