• 20 Years Experience in Non-Profit Organizations.
Wayside Cross Ministries 2015-2020 Director Lifespring Ministry Center
A 6 month to 1 year women and children’s residential program responsible for program
development, staffing and training, volunteer recruitment, budgeting and fundraising.
NCFCA National Christian Forensic and Communications Association 2008-2015 Coach and Regional Coordinator National organization purposed to raise up critical thinkers and speakers among Junior High and High School students. As Regional Coordinator, responsible for 130 families, 6 state tournaments budgeting to a surplus every year and compliance across all events. Church Bookkeeper 2000-2004 Responsible for the weekly accounting of income and expenses.
• 10 Years Finance and Lending fields NBD, First Chicago, Inland Mortgage 1986-1996
Responsible for all aspects of mortgage lending; application, processing, closing, and post-closing auditor to market. Worked with conventional, FHA and VA to facilitate compliance while working in a competitive commission market.
• Bachelor of Science: Political Science, 1986 Texas A&M, College Station, TX
Volunteer Work/ Charities:
• Currently volunteer at First Baptist of Fairhope, Alabama.
• Past volunteer activities included mentoring and teaching at Wayside Cross Ministries halfway house and shelter in the Chicago area.
• Speech and Debate coach
• Small Group Leader and Trainer