As an agent with Transworld Business Advisors, we help our clients buy and sell businesses every day. Every broker that is part of our team completes a full business brokerage training course and certification program. We understand that the task of buying or selling a business can be overwhelming without the proper guidance and skills. Over the years, we have helped many companies around the world with the buying and selling process ensuring our client’s confidentiality every step of the way. Our goal is to make the process as smooth as possible for both sides by relying on our global network of experienced business advisors.
As a seasoned entrepreneur and business leader, Joe has more than 30 years’ experience in owning, growing, buying, and selling businesses in a variety of categories including retail, e-commerce, construction, real estate, service, and management. He has guided countless business owners and management teams to enhance operational efficiencies and profitability through improvements in communication, leadership, accountability, and business process management. He is a subject matter expert in decision process and strategic planning.
Joe joined Transworld Business Advisors in 2019. He currently serves as the Director of Sales and Operations. In his previous role with the firm, he was a Senior Partner serving clients throughout Virginia and the mid-Atlantic. In addition to his personal book of business, he also served as the Regional Mentor for the firm. In this capacity, he guided all new Brokers in the firm to find rapid success in their career as a Business Broker.
Joe credits his success to being detail-oriented and loyal to his client’s goals. His dedication, patience, and persistence show in every client success story.
Joe lives in Toano, VA, with his wife Dianna and has been a foster parent to 8 children over the past four years.
Education and Professional Memberships:
• Bachelor of Science, Biology, University of Mary Washington
• Master of Business Administration, College of William and Mary
• Prepped for dissertation for PhD in Finance
• Certified Mergers and Acquisitions Professional Certification Candidate 2023
• Certified Franchise Consultant – IFPG
• Secretary/Treasurer – Carolinas-Virginia Business Brokers Association (CVBBA)
• Member – International Business Brokers Association (IBBA)
• Guest Lecturer in Strategic and Exit Strategy Planning – William and Mary Law School
• Certified Foster Parent
• Volunteer with the Virginia Medical Reserve Corp
• Past President Williamsburg Jaycees
• Past Board Member Gloucester Point Rotary Club
• Past Board Member Peninsula Housing & Builders Association
• Past Advisory Board Member – Chesapeake Bank
• Past President for numerous Homeowner/Condo Associations in VA and Outer Banks.
• Transworld Business Advisors - Listing Agent of the Month August 2021
• Transworld Business Advisors - Sales Agent of the Month December 2021
• Transworld Business Advisors - President’s Club 2021
• Transworld Business Advisors - President’s Club 2022
• CVBBA Million Dollar Award 2022
• CVBBA Presidential Recognition Award – Presidential Invitational Master Class 2023