Listing Number: 51951-202988
• The business has been in operation since 2000 establishing a well-known brand name.
• The current owner acquired it in 2006.
• Presently, there are fifteen regular clients.
• There is a waitlist for the business.
• Clients live in San Jose and its surrounding towns.
• One owner can handle the current number of clients.
• The owner has one 1099 contractor who handles taking care of the dogs every day.
• The Seller Discretionary Earnings (SDE) assumes a new owner will replace the existing employee.
• The business experienced about a 33% impact on revenue due to the Covid-19 pandemic in 2020.
• Future growth is highly probable.
• The business is highly Scalable.
• Many people purchased dogs during the “stay at home” period.
• With vaccination and the expectation that many of the clients will go back to work for at least a few days per week, the probability of growth in dog daycare becomes extremely high.
If you are already in the dog care industry, then you will receive a healthy book of business and a loyal employee by acquiring this business.
If you wish to start in the dog daycare market, you will benefit from an existing book of business and a positive cash flow. You will be able to bring in the new clients on the waitlist while expanding the operations to all weekdays, increasing the net profit to you.
- Price: $93,375
- Down Payment: $93,375
- Sellers Discretionary Earnings: $70,317
- Total Sales: $105,986
- Location: Santa Clara County, California
- Inventory: $0
- FF&E: $9,000
- Reason for Selling: Divesting
- Category: Animals/Pets