Listing Number: 67671-681219
Entrenched, stable IP and Corporate related Private Investigation Firm. Specializing in Intellectual Property Rights. Also, a connected and experienced staff of 6 skilled in Trademarks, Patents, and Corporate Investigations.
• International reach with a network of resources.
• over 20+ years reputation with solid client base of Top Tier Corporate clients and Law firms across the country.
• Phenomenal foundation for growth and expansion with other services to capitalize with loyal client base.
• Very healthy business 2019 is trending well above 2018.
• Owner is prepared to retire, but operations manager of many years is excited and prepared for new ownership and is willing to stay on for whatever the new owner desires full or part time.
• Impeccable reputation and countless testimonials.
• Our staff is some of the top trained and skilled in the industry.
• Challenge is after 20 years owner has lost his taste and edge for the business. Time for renewed enthusiasm and energy to maximize growth.
• Owner will stay as needed for a successful smooth transition.
• Current office in the process of being relocated which will yield approximately $15k to the bottom line.
• Owner will consider financing to a qualified, capable buyer.
• This is a rare opportunity for, and investigation firm poised for •real growth with very little additional staff needed.
• 2019 is trending strong with Y-T-Date (Jan-July) net profit 60K over last year (same time period).
• +49% increase in new purchase orders Q1 2019. 112 compared to 75 the same period in 2018. (amend 8/3/19)
• +75% increase in new purchase orders Q2 2019. 151 purchase orders to 86 purchase orders same period in 2018. (amend 8/3/19).
• New leads coming in weekly.
- Price: $594,000
- Down Payment: TBD
- Sellers Discretionary Earnings: $237,607
- Total Sales: $905,617
- Location: Mecklenburg County, North Carolina
- Inventory: $0
- FF&E: $0
- Employees: 5
- Year Established: 2003
- Reason for Selling: Owner Retiring
- Category: Professnl Practices