Listing Number: 95371-453238
This business is a well-established and certified metal stamping company that designs and fabricates all of the progressive stamping dies in house and provides numerous secondary operations (robotic welding, heat treating, stud insertion, tapping, metal finishing and others) to ensure the satisfaction of the customers across multiple industries. This company focuses on medium to high volume production fabrication parts with complete engineering support. The Company works with a vast range of material including; aluminum, high and low carbon steel, brass, cooper, high strength/low alloy steel, beryllium nickel and more, with capabilities to process materials from 0.001” to 0.25” thick.
- Wide work range of material
- Excellent location
- Highest quality and reliability of equipment worldwide
- Appraised in place value of FF&E of $3,150,000
- Some of the industries this company served are Aerospace, Automotive, Telecommunications, Electrical, Pumps and medical, etc.
- Clean books and records
-58,394 sqft. warehouse in Southern California which is available for purchase in addition to the business, lease back, or the buyer can relocate the business depending on their preference.
- Strong management team and employee base in place
-Located in California, the real estate is also available for purchase. The building is listed separately, off market, due to confidentiality..
-Seller financing is available for this business.
-For more information on the business and the building, please contact the listing agent, Chris Beckman
- Price: $4,035,514
- Down Payment: $3,228,411
- Sellers Discretionary Earnings: $991,156
- Total Sales: $5,704,016
- Location: Orange County, California
- Inventory: $336,693
- FF&E: $3,150,000
- Employees: 37
- Year Established: 1964
- Reason for Selling: Owners Retiring
- Category: Manufacturing