Listing Number: 0101-295592
• Decades of Experience - Founded in early 2000s, company is a provider of medical software that automates medical documentation and infrastructure. The company has a suite of products that have set the bar for Artificial Intelligence (AI) enabled tools including Computer- Assisted Coding (CAC) and the Auditing of Medical Records.
• Differentiated Technology - The Company differentiates its product platform based on three precepts:
• A physician constructed input/feedback centered approach to product development utilizing its own artificial intelligence technologies
• Exposure and assimilation to the subject matter, medical terminology gathered in the real world constructing AMI’s ontologies
• Nimble and flexible platform designed to adhere to multiple use cases.
• Experienced Management Team - Owned and operated by seasoned physician and healthcare IT executive leadership team with decades of experience.
• Strong Strategic Partnerships – Premier strategic partners and a strong supplier base.
• Strong Customer Base– Software is being utilized by some of the premier hospital systems and physician groups in the country and contributing to millions of dollars in productivity gains and payment integrity outcomes.
• Strong Industry Demand – IBISWorld expects that industry revenue will grow at an annualized rate of 2.8% to $14.3 billion over the five years from 2023 to 2028.
• Sellers may offer some financing for a qualified Buyer.
- Price: $7,499,000
- Down Payment: $7,499,000
- Sellers Discretionary Earnings: $358,992
- Total Sales: $1,785,340
- Location: Withdrawn, New Jersey
- Inventory: $5,000
- FF&E: $0
- Employees: 5
- Year Established: 2002
- Reason for Selling: Retirement
- Category: Medical Related Biz