Listing Number: 12451-750241
Save $100k + with SBA 7(a) Incentives / $10 million Work on Hand / $250k Working Capital Included
This government construction contractor was founded over 20 years ago has been growing and successfully operating ever since. The business had a humble beginning but has become the successful business that it is today from the hard work and dedication to excellence by both the owner and his team of highly skilled professionals. They offer a wide variety of services to federal and local government agencies as well as large and small commercial businesses. The business has about an 85/15 split of government work to commercial and performs jobs that range in revenue from $30,000 up to over $5 million.
Key Investment Considerations:
· $5,000,000+ avg. revenues for the past many years.
· $440,000+ cashflow in 2020.
· $250,000 in working capital included, with another $250,000 available from lender.
· Potential SBA 7(a) incentives that could total over $100,000 in savings.
· 85% Government / 15% Commercial.
· Nearly $10 million dollars in contracted work in place stretching out over the next 18-24 months.
· $300,000+ in fixed assets that includes vehicles, equipment, leasehold improvements, and inventory.
· 8 well branded ½ & ¾ ton pickup trucks in very good condition.
· Excellent reputation for outstanding and on time work.
· Owner is mainly responsible for bidding and management from his home office.
· Solid, experienced crew capable of handling all on site aspects of the business.
* As always brokers please bring your highly qualified buyers
- Price: $1,750,000
- Down Payment: $250,000
- Sellers Discretionary Earnings: $440,000
- Total Sales: $5,647,000
- Location: Virginia
- Inventory: $25,000
- FF&E: $150,000
- Employees: 16
- Reason for Selling: Retirement
- Category: Construction