Listing Number: 45745-845681
PRICE REDUCTION - $1,300,000!
This rail track and sand storing facility is a perfect investment for operators in the sand and other raw material space. This asset sale offering includes the land, equipment, surface rights, building, and tracks.
This property was acquired in April of 2017 and was rehabbed to add efficiency and capacity. Initially the spur was a single track (Track 700) with no buildings associated with it. An additional 5900 linear feet of track creating Tracks A, B, C, and D was built, including a 15,000 sqft building to store transported sand.
While adding the new tracks, there were improvements made to the original Track 700 updating it with new rails, crossties, track spikes, and track bolts.
The current owner operates the terminal under an Industry Track Agreement with Union Pacific Railroad Company. This agreement is assignable to a new owner.
What is included in the offering:
1. Building A – 15,000 sqft building for sand storage
2. Track A – 1,934-foot
3. Track B – 1,381-foot
4. Track C – 1,112-foot
5. Track D – 1,500-foot
6. Track 700 – a portion is on the land that is being sold
7. Land – 29 acres +/-
8. Assignment of existing lease for Building B – 8,000 sqft building for sand storage, land, and a portion of Track 700
9. Assignment of Industry Agreement with Union Pacific
- Price: $1,300,000
- Down Payment: --
- Sellers Discretionary Earnings: $0
- Total Sales: $0
- Location: Canadian County, Oklahoma
- Inventory: $0
- FF&E: $0
- Reason for Selling: Focus On Core Business
- Category: Transportation