Listing Number: 17441-262644
This specialty landscape company serves high end clients and those looking for plant specialty in their landscapes. Thousands of conifers, magnolias, rhododendrons, and Japanese Maples have been tested in order to have firsthand information of hardiness and viability in the Minnesota landscape. This has created a niche that is unsurpassed in the Minnesota landscape business.
Three main features are included in the 60 acre growing range:
1) 35 acre parcel serves as the landscape business facility. This includes a Balled & Burlapped area for the healed in-nursery material, and includes a container operation for the landscape customer jobs. The business grows specimen size plant material up to 40 foot specialty trees that are 30-50 years old. The clientele appreciate the wide variety of unique trees and in an equally wide variety of sizes to select.
2) Beautiful 5,200 sq. ft. home that is imbedded into 6 acres of display gardens to show clients. The display gardens surround a 20 foot deep lake 400 ft. x 100 ft. Garden formation occurs throughout the display gardens with many features such as Japanese gardens, woodland stream gardens, and English garden vignettes. Many large landscape jobs are sold when clients see the expanse of garden creativity as well as all the custom plant materials available. Thousands of Specimen trees occur in the gardens with the ability to sell direct from the gardens if a customer is looking for a feature item.
3) 15 acre parcel that is set aside for pheasant habitat and supplies a great pheasant hunting experience, another customer relationship builder.
- Price: $4,950,000
- Down Payment: $4,455,000
- Sellers Discretionary Earnings: $0
- Total Sales: $0
- Location: Minnesota
- Inventory: $3,500,000
- FF&E: $0
- Reason for Selling: Retirement
- Category: Lawn/Landscaping