Bianca Evans is an experienced business broker based in Jacksonville, Florida. She is a top producer and has earned the prestigious “Top sales award” for most dollars sold in 2014 and 2015. She has made over 122 transactions since 2006 which makes her among the most seasoned in the area. She is a Certified Business Intermediary (CBI) and has her B.S. degree from the University of Florida.
Other notable accolades and achievements:
- The Million Dollar Plus Award 2008, through 2016
- Dealmaker Award 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014
- Transworld MVP for Highest Dollars sold 2012, 2014 and 2015
- Sold an array of industries including:manufacturing, wholesale/distribution, service, retail, restaurants, professional offices, and more.
- 20 years of Sales Experience
She maintains her professional networks by participating in a variety of associations including Business Networking International (BNI), International Business Brokers Association (IBBA) and the Business Brokers of Florida (BBF).
One interesting fact about Bianca is that she use to be a business owner herself! In fact she has been on both sides of the transaction when she purchased and later sold that same business. She finds that perspective invaluable when relating to her clients and balancing the many details and emotions.
She is licensed in Georgia and Florida and speaks fluent German.