Listing Number: 26971-85430
Urgent! Priced to sell! All offers will be considered.
Owners earning $130k/year, it could be more as the current owner doesn’t work in the business much.
Licensed restaurant serving Mediterranean Cuisine specialising in Lebanese Food, open 6 days only for dinner service.
No competition of its kind, main road location, excellent exposure to passing trade. Close to a busy shopping village. Neighbouring a large future apartment project, and a newly completed apartment building across the road. The area is close to the water.
Thousands of loyal followings and 5 star review on their Facebook.
It has a large seating capacity with seating for 65 internally and 70 externally.
The spacious restaurant has a newly refurbished modern interior and brand new outdoor sheltered area which is constantly booked for functions throughout the year. A high quality sound system was recently installed to deliver a great ambient atmosphere for customers, and professional digital video security cameras are also installed which can be viewed remotely via mobile phone.
Impressive weekly takings. Low rent, with low staff requirements.
Turnkey business with well-equipped open kitchen, cool room and 2 freezers.
- Could service lunch and weekend breakfast.
- Can be turned into any cuisine Indian, Lebanese, Thai, Italian, Modern Greek, and Chinese, etc.
- Online order and delivery will continue to grow as investment and effort has been made to build a professional website and social media (Facebook).
This is an excellent opportunity for a buyer to take over a fantastic and, most importantly, profitable restaurant business with all the groundwork already done.
- Price: $140,000
- Down Payment: $14,000
- Sellers Discretionary Earnings: $129,500
- Total Sales: $572,000
- Location: Kogarah City Council, New South Wales
- Inventory: $0
- FF&E: $0
- Employees: 0
- Year Established: 2014
- Reason for Selling: Current owner's personal family reason
- Category: Restaurants