California Tortilla is Mexican food re-imagined. They have chef inspired, great food that’s customizable with 25 homemade recipes. They use only fresh, high quality ingredients. There’s NO freezers in the restaurants. The food is made in small batches throughout the day with the best ingredients that they can source.
Why California Tortilla?
- Outstanding unit economics: AUV of $988,167*
- “Exceptional” franchisee validation as evidence by the 2016 Franchise Business Review
- Proven system & successful concept: 14 years of operation
- Strong corporate culture: Passionate about the business and empower staff and franchise owners
- Diverse customer base: Families, millennials, baby boomer, retirees, men and women
Background:Year Established: 1995
Year First Franchised: 2003
Franchise Units: 41
Company Owned Units: 5
Financial Terms:Franchise Fee: $40,000
Average Investment: $378,400 – $697,000
Minimum Net Worth: $1,000,000
Earning Claim: Item 19 SBA Approved