Listing Number: 76551-148710
Rarely does one get an opportunity to purchase an iconic restaurant and diversify their real estate portfolio in the same transaction. To simply describe this listing as a great restaurant with a large nice home in a historically rich community accompanied by 2 parking lots would be a gross understatement. Absolutely Stunning in every way is This long established restaurant accompanied by a 3k+ sq ft home that can only be rivalled by Better Homes and Gardens décor with two private parking lots Together totaling over 17,000 sq ft all located in one of the most culturally historic hot spots in Baltimore city, The four properties are Perfectly positioned at the tip of Harbor East and slightly West of Fells Point. This area is on the must visit list for 1000's of people annually, not just for the festivals, outside movies, or to play bocce but, most importantly the food. When it comes to authentic Italian cuisine, this business is truly unmatched. This is a classic example of a tradition passed down accompanied by a generational loyal customer base and excellent reputation amongst locals and celebrities who are acknowledged on the walls as you enter, all with personally signed autographs. A writer for the local Sun paper once wrote you never know who you might be sitting next to at this establishment as the walls literally look like a photographic HOLLYWOOD walk of fame.
• Upon entering you can get lost in the décor and the mood the baby grand piano commands at the end of a very nice bar area that seats 12 at the bar and another 12 on the floor.
• There is a raised stage where the piano sits along with a fireplace.
• There are 3 separate dining rooms that seat a total of 100 people.
• The restaurant is beautifully decorated and exemplifies decadence with the ornate lighting, custom-made tables and hand painted antique art that adorns seemingly every corner. One can fully comprehend why the likes of everyone from Donald Trump to Liza Minnelli, David Bowie, Faye Dunaway, George Foreman, etc. all find it mandatory to stop by whenever visiting Baltimore city.
- Price: $3,200,000
- Down Payment: TBD
- Sellers Discretionary Earnings: $0
- Total Sales: $0
- Location: Maryland
- Inventory: $0
- FF&E: $0
- Reason for Selling: Age
- Category: Restaurants