Listing Number: 96931-267135
This Kebab Shop/ café is located within a busy shopping complex; surrounded by complimentary businesses and the Centre is anchored with Coles and Aldi, ample parking and lots of foot traffic with over 30 specialty shops and Offices within the complex. The Complex is surrounded with other businesses and has a bus stop located out the front.
This business is more than just a Kebab shop, They serve Kebabs, burgers, fish, dips and breads, salads and Coffee (12kg per week)
While this business is doing well, there is the potential grow the business opening on Sundays. Currently in the shopping centre where this business is located, there are no cafes open on Sunday.
Monday – Friday 7.30am to 5.00pm
Saturday - 7.30am to 4.00pm
Sunday - Closed
This café is currently run by all family members and is owner operated.
About the Business
Since opening in 2015, this café has been providing the local community with delicious Greek cuisine and drinks; which has provided a large, loyal returning customer clientele. This cafe would be the perfect opportunity for a family run business.
- 12KG of Coffee per week
- Ample parking available and easy access to shop
- Located within a busy shopping centre
- Trading 6 days, with potential to open on Sunday
- Large amount of positive online reviews and big Facebook presence
For more information call Michael NOW on: 0411 862 003
- Price: $120,000
- Down Payment: TBD
- Sellers Discretionary Earnings: $0
- Total Sales: $0
- Location: Brisbane City, Queensland
- Inventory: $0
- FF&E: $0
- Reason for Selling: Health
- Category: Food Business Retail,Restaurants