Listing Number: 96931-90396
This is a great opportunity to own an established café with a great reputation in the heart of one of Brisbane’s most popular café districts. Widely recognised as one of the city’s most dog-friendly cafes, this friendly neighbourhood spot prides itself on great food, coffee and service, and has the reviews and press to back it up.
Regularly featured on dining out blogs and review sites, the café has been featured as one of Brisbane’s best cafes in Gourmet Traveller, the Brisbane Good Food Guide and Beanhunter.
Occupying half a historic weatherboard shop on a prime corner of a popular/busy Terrace, this cafe is all about attention to detail while maintaining the simple and easy-going atmosphere.
• Prime location in Paddington
• Clean fresh healthy food options – currently breakfast and lunch
• Strong focus on high quality offerings and friendly fast service
• Large amount of positive online reviews and big social media presence
• With approved trading hours from 6.30am to 10pm and a Liquor License in place, there is a unique opportunity to establish a dinner trade to add a completely new revenue stream
Perfectly suited to owner operators, this café is just waiting for someone to build on its solid, established foundations.
Existing owners are keen to sell quickly, so all offers considered. For more information about this opportunity, please fill out your contact details provided.
- Price: $70,000
- Down Payment: TBD
- Sellers Discretionary Earnings: $0
- Total Sales: $0
- Location: Brisbane City Council, Queensland
- Inventory: $0
- FF&E: $0
- Employees: 0
- Reason for Selling: Other Commitments
- Category: Restaurants