Listing Number: 96931-66403
This successful pizza & takeaway restaurant is located in a high-income residential area of Brisbane.
Located in the bustling area of inner city Brisbane.
- No specific qualifications are required, although having business experience is an advantage
- Entrepreneurial and with an appetite for success.
- Business minded with great people skills and financial management experience.
- Willing to commit fully to a new business venture and devote the necessary time and effort.
- Willing to take advice and direction to achieve the company's vision.
- Financially secure and keen to actively promote and market the business.
The business opens 7 days a week
11:30am - 2:00pm
The Business operates with 2 x shift managers (One being the owner)
4 x different drivers & casual students
2/3 staff are on every night
About the Business
A successful pizza takeaway and restaurant in the inner city suburb of Brisbane, close to the city located in a small, yet busy area with busy shopping strips nearby. Chemists, bookshops, jewellers other food outlets are close by attracting lots of local people, in the heart of a residential area, and close to public transport, this business has a great position with heaps of local trade.
Currently open 7 days a week from 11:30am - 2:00pm and 4:30pm - 11:00pm there are dine in options with the current trade mostly takeaway and deliveries.
For more information on this opportunity please fill out the contact form provided.
- Price: $75,000
- Down Payment: $2,000
- Sellers Discretionary Earnings: $0
- Total Sales: $0
- Location: Brisbane City Council, Queensland
- Inventory: $0
- FF&E: $0
- Employees: 0
- Reason for Selling: Owner looking to retire
- Category: Restaurants