Listing Number: 83341-81504
• Minimal Expenses
• Asking $399k
• Possible seller financing for correct buyer
• Prime Location in Brooklyn
• Rent Only $4,200 and re-assignable lease with option
• Artisanal and Organic Wine Selection
• New Buildout! New Everything!
• Turn Key!
Love wine and looking to run your own Wine Shop? Stop and go no further! Buying this could be the smartest investment you’ve made in a while. Step into this 11 year old business with a new build out. It’s Beautiful, it’s fun, it’s in a great location, you’ll love it! The only reason the current owner is not willing to stay anymore is because he is looking to settle out in California (of course to enjoy more wine) after selling.
Seller is willing to sign non-compete and help the new owner transition into the store. This is a great opportunity for the experienced owner or someone looking to make the step up.
Note: All data on this business is provided by the Seller for information purposes only, and no representations are made by Broker as to the accuracy of same. Broker has made no independent verification of the data contained herein. Buyer is advised to perform its own due diligence and seek the advice of professionals prior to purchasing the Business.
- Price: $399,000
- Down Payment: $398,999
- Sellers Discretionary Earnings: $227,046
- Total Sales: $861,502
- Location: Kings, New York
- Inventory: $60,000
- FF&E: $100,000
- Employees: 0
- Year Established: 11
- Reason for Selling: Moving out west after sale
- Category: Liquor Related Biz