The History Of Transworld Business Advisors
Established in 1979, Transworld Business Advisors was originally founded in South Florida by Don (a 30 year IBM executive) and his wife Bonnie Parrish. It quickly grew to the largest business brokerage in the U.S.
Although the company was thriving, CEO Andrew Cagnetta envisioned even more growth. It wasn't long before United Franchise Group CEO Ray Titus and Cagnetta teamed up to form a partnership and offer Transworld Business Advisors as a franchise.
With over 25 years in franchising, Ray provided the leadership under United Franchise Group, which is home to award winning franchises such as Signarama, Fully Promoted (formally EmbroidMe), Experimac, SuperGreen Solutions, VentureX, and Jon Smith Subs. Andy provided the business brokerage industry experience. Their symbiotic relationship helped grow the Transworld franchise into more than 100 franchisees around the world.
Transworld Business Advisors is headquartered in West Palm Beach, Florida. Our state of the art training facility has helped thousands of entrepreneurs achieve their dream of business ownership.
Transworld Business Advisors Today
For forty years, Transworld has specialized in the sale of businesses and commercial real estate. Today Transworld Business Advisors is a global network of brokers offering a turnkey solution for those that want to build a solid business and future for themselves while maintaining a balanced quality of life.
With our comprehensive training programs, full marketing support, and local field support, you won't have to start from scratch. Our trained experts and mentors will help you every step of the way.
Awards And Recognition
Transworld Business Advisors has been awarded several accolades including:
- Entrepreneur's Franchise 500 2014, 2015, 2017 and 2018, and their special categories for top home-based, top franchises for veterans and fastest growing franchise systems
- Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year
- Entrepreneur Magazine's 2013 Fastest Growing Franchise
- Entrpreneur Magazine's 2018 Top 100 Franchise to Own Under 100k
- Military Times "Best for Vets" 2014, 2015 and 2018
- Franchise Times 200
- Presidential Award for Exports, The President's "E" Award, to United Franchise Group 2018