Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility A Lucrative Opportunity: Owning a Safety Product Company | Transworld Business Advisors Coastal SC

A Lucrative Opportunity: Owning a Safety Product Company

Listing Number: 87453-395945


Confidentially offering the opportunity to acquire a thriving safety product company with a proven track record of success. This established business offers a patented product that addresses a critical need in the workplace, resulting in demonstrably reduced worker compensation claims and increased employee safety.

A Decade of Stability and Growth

Founded over fifteen years ago, the company has enjoyed consistent growth. Since 2018, with a direct focus on sales, there have been over 130,000 units sold and over $2.5 million in sales revenue, it boasts a remarkable profit margin of over 41%. Moreover, the owner benefits from an exceptional owner-benefit profit margin exceeding 67%.

Dual Revenue Streams: Direct Sales and Licensing

The company generates revenue through two reliable channels: direct sales and licensing agreements. Approximately 74% of income comes from direct sales, demonstrating a strong market demand for the product. Additionally, established licensing deals with two major corporations contribute the remaining 26%, providing a diversified revenue stream and brand validation.

Operational Excellence and Scalability

This company operates with a lean and efficient framework. It boasts a near-perfect manufacturing record with an error rate of less than 1%. Streamlined ordering processes and zero employee turnover since inception contribute to its low overhead costs. This operational excellence positions the company perfectly for future growth.

Untapped Potential: Domestic and International Expansion

The current market penetration represents only a fraction of the total market opportunity. The product already enjoys success in Europe, the United States, and Southeast Asia, with endorsements from Fortune 500 and 1000 companies. Expanding into additional domestic and international markets presents significant potential for further revenue growth.

Safety First: Measurable Results

The company's patented product demonstrably enhances workplace safety. Clients have reported a significant decrease in worker compensation claims, showcasing the product's real-world impact. Additionally, the product's exceptional durability, with a 0% fail rate when installed correctly, ensures long-lasting performance and reduced maintenance costs.

A Unique Opportunity in a Competitive Landscape

This company operates in a niche market with virtually no direct competitors. This unique positioning offers a significant advantage in the safety product industry.


This is a rare opportunity to acquire a well-established safety product company with a strong track record, exceptional profitability, and significant growth potential. With a proven business model, loyal customer base, and virtually non-existent competition, this company represents a strategic investment for a buyer seeking to enter the safety industry or expand their existing portfolio.

Next Steps

To learn more about this unique opportunity, please contact me for further details. I will provide additional information regarding the company's financials, intellectual property, and future growth strategies after a series of Buyer validation steps.

Listing Details

  • Price: $ 1,822,000
  • Down Payment: $1,422,000
  • Sellers Discretionary Earnings: $ 485,791
  • Total Sales: $ 713,481
  • Location: Berkeley County, South Carolina

  • Inventory: $ 90,000
  • FF&E: $ 0
  • Employees: 1
  • Year Established: 2005
  • Reason for Selling: Lifestyle Change
  • Category: Distribution,Wholesale,Internet Related
A Lucrative Opportunity: Owning a Safety Product Company

Business Listed By:

Brian W. Meyer
Want to save this listing? Sign Up Now