Listing Number: 75951-88512
Established Turn-Key Location. E-2 Visa Ready. Motivated Seller.
This established franchise business is located in the College Station TX area, home of both the George H. W. Bush ‘41 Presidential Library Center and Texas A&M University. It serves as both a sign/banner franchise and a graphics/printing franchise. In addition, this business serves as a full service marketing and promotional products company as well. An established customer base of approximately 100 entities is already in place after a year of operations.
This business represents is an established franchise opportunity, which affords one the potential to capitalize on a renowned brand name, solid track record and top-tier organizational support designed to help the owner to keep the business strong and growing. This business's franchisor is the world’s largest sign franchise specializing in all different types of signs. With more than 900 locations around the world, its customers count on them for a variety of materials such as banners, tradeshow props, storefront signs, digital displays, vehicle graphics, color wrap film and more.
The sign industry is estimated to be a $55 billion global market, and this franchisor is the sign industry leader with more than 30 years of experience! Its phenomenal growth over the past three decades has led to widespread recognition as the number one sign franchise in highly reputable publications such as Entrepreneur Magazine.
This business is located in the Bryan/College Station, TX area and serves as both a sign/banner franchise and a graphics/printing franchise. In addition, this business serves as a full service marketing and promotional products company as well.
Competition in this geographical area is limited. Two revenue streams bring in business! As the owner, one can impress clients with beautiful signs, who will then remember you when they need flyers printed. Repeat business is the name of the game in the sign and printing industry, and two revenue streams makes that easy.
One of the biggest selling points to customers is that this is virtually a one stop shop for all their advertising and printing needs. As a sign franchise, this business creates high quality signage that customers use in and around their stores to create a desired atmosphere. As a printing franchise, this business creates materials that customers use to advertise their businesses and communicate what they do to the public. This business is not just a sign and printing company; it is a full service marketing and promotional products company as well.
Industry and market trends are both very good. The sign industry is mostly B2B, not overly complicated to learn, and all businesses need signs, even in an economic downturn (i.e., all critical factors to buyers).
Positive Industry Trends -
The continued embracement & acquisition of improved technology (e.g., flatbed printers, flatbed cutters, larger roll to roll printers, etc.) will continue to increase. The higher performing sign businesses will improve internal efficiencies with embracement of technology used to automate the work flow process, pricing, and administrative aspects of the business. In addition, the print technology continues to expand the product lines a company can offer (e.g., floor graphics, wall graphics, etc.), literally printing on almost any kind of surface to create signage/graphic images. Higher caliber owner-operators are now developing within the industry who share a vision of providing an almost design-build type atmosphere, and their locations are showcasing these talents.
Positive Market Trends -
• E-Commerce Is More Popular Than Ever.
• Market Demand For Printed Signage Persists.
• Indoor Signage Market Continues To Overtake Outdoor Signage Demands.
• Demand For Short-Lived Retail Signage Continues To Increase.
• Cloud-Based Digital Signage Software & Interactive Signage Systems Continue To Grow.
This B2B signs, banners & graphics printing franchise offers:
* Business hours of Monday thru Friday from 8:00 am to 5:30 pm.
* Recession resistance.
* High repeat customer rate.
* Light manufacturing & large format printing environment.
* Professional & skilled employee franchise model.
* Technology driven business supported by a renowned, industry leading franchisor.
This particular college-town location opened mid-year 2018 and has like-new equipment and a recently completed buildout all included as part of the package offering. Franchisor will provide new franchisee with hands on, comprehensive training at corporate headquarters with all the travel and accommodations included in the franchise fee. The current owner is willing to support the buyer through onboarding post sale to ensure a smooth transition and will entertain a cash offer. This business has both the location and potential to become the premier go-to sign and banner resource in the College Station, TX community!
* Total Sales and Sellers Discretionary Earnings numbers shown are for tax year 2019 as reported by the seller.
* FF&E and Inventory numbers shown are approximate as reported by the seller.
* Transferable Assets => Wide Format Digital Graphics Printer; Graphic Design Station; Graphics Laminator; Design Desk; Vinyl Storage Rack X2; Substrate Cutter; Power Backup System; File Cabinet; Rounding Press; Graphtec Laminator; Production Table; Franchise License (per transfer fee); Grommet Press; Computers X3; Showroom Setup.
* Asking price does include the requisite $29,000 franchise license transfer fee that's required by the Franchiser at closing.
* Seller Finance Price: $175,000. 50% down payment. No interest. 36 month payable note.
* All information, data, financials, valuations, appraisals, etc. must be verified by the buyer’s independent professional advisors before putting any money at risk as the broker makes no warranty, expressed or implied, as to the complete accuracy of this information obtained from the seller.
* Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA) is required. The seller’s data is confidential & will only be disclosed to qualified prospective buyers who have a signed NDA in place.
- Price: $139,000
- Down Payment: --
- Sellers Discretionary Earnings: $27,247
- Total Sales: $67,664
- Location: Brazos County, Texas
- Inventory: $3,000
- FF&E: $72,000
- Employees: 2
- Year Established: 2018
- Reason for Selling: Seller needs to allocate more time to petroleum engineering projects located overseas.
- Category: Signs