Executive Assistant Job Responsibilities – Transworld Business Advisors of Eastern NC:
· Provides administrative support to ensure efficient operation of our TBA of ENC team.
- Becomes a master at utilizing Sydney, Transworld’s proprietary CRM database and listing software.
- Teaches the team on how to efficiently utilize Sydney.
- Creates weekly reports to review team’s funnel, pipelines and closings
- Organizes and simplifies Dropbox folders
- Learns to teaches how to efficiently and effectively use MS Teams
- Helps set up and keep track of checklists for the various phases of a business listing
· Respond to buyer and seller inquiries as appropriate
· Supports the Managing Director and team by performing tasks related to organization and strong internal communication.
· Drives social media and marketing campaign efforts
- Mines SBTDC database to create targeted lists for TWE advisors
- E-mail, direct mail and phone call campaigns
- Very strong with social media, including LinkedIn, Facebook and to a lesser extent, Twitter
- Lead on driving marketing/social media initiatives – capture CBA’s (current best approaches) from other TBA offices and teach/implement
· Other duties as assigned
Work Hours: This is a salary position and the executive assistant will be required to do what it takes to get the job done. It is estimated that 80% of this effort can be performed remotely and flexibility will be allowed.
Benefits: Base salary + bonus, 10 paid holidays, 10 PTO days, health insurance stipend
Education and Experience Requirements
· 4-year college degree required; business, communications, marketing or IT degrees preferred; real estate license or paralegal a plus
· 5 years of administrative experience
· Knowledge of appropriate software including: Microsoft Teams, Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook, Microsoft PowerPoint and Adobe Acrobat
· Experience with CRMs a plus
· Prior business ownership, ideal
· Reporting Skills
· Interpersonal Communication Skills
· Microsoft Office Skills
· Managing Processes
· Problem Solving
- Long term role – ideally, hire, train and invest in one person who wants a career and not just a job.
- Key skill sets and attributes required to perform this role include:
- Passionate about Eastern North Carolina and its potential for being a great place to live, work and play
- Very strong work ethic and can-do attitude
- Very responsive on returning calls, texts and emails
- Very professional on both the phone, email correspondence and in person
- Very proficient in utilizing technology, including command of MS Office, Adobe Pro DC and the use of CRM systems
- Attention to detail
- Intuitive, with the ability to take the initiative to make the team’s life easier so that deals can be closed efficiently and effectively
- Likeable, fun and positive
If interested, please email cover letter and resume to: