Listing Number: 12225-473710
The restaurant offers a unique culinary and cultural experience with 8 specialty service BBQ areas. The BBQ grills can be used for Teppanyaki, Korean, Mongolian or any type of BBQing. All BBQ areas fully compliant and of highest quality. You have the opportunity to continue as profitable Teppanyaki restaurant or increase profit with changes to cater for breakfast, lunch and takeaway customers.
The restaurant occupies a premium position overlooking a beautiful harbour, nestled amongst the best dining options in this water front location. This restaurant is tailored to excel in its offering of both food and location.
The new owner has the opportunity to build on the fantastic reputation of the current culinary experience offered or update the cuisine to cater takeaway and home delivery options and enjoy the extra profit.
The restaurant is located in an affluent residential development and is adjacent to boat moorings and disposable incomes.
This restaurant has all the means for the potential owner to walk in and continue the success of the existing business or offer something different and create a new business.
Crazy low rent for prime waterfront location at 200m2 internal dining 100m2 alfresco dining leased for only $59,450 +gst / annum.
Don’t miss out on the quality restaurant fit out and the prime location the business is situated. Make an enquiry today, before its too late.
• Prime location along the harbour with ocean views
• Potential to walk in and start operating or change and rebrand
• Premium culinary restaurant fit out included in lease price
• Huge delivery and take away opportunity
• Great online reviews – 4.4 Star Rating
• Customers have access to an abundance of undercover and normal parking
• Surrounded by successful neighbouring restaurants offers great exposure
• Public transport within close proximity
- Price: $245,000
- Down Payment: TBD
- Sellers Discretionary Earnings: $0
- Total Sales: $0
- Location: Redland City, Queensland
- Inventory: $0
- FF&E: $0
- Reason for Selling: Personal Reasons
- Category: Restaurants