Listing Number: 24876-399982
This company, Gulf Coast Ducks, has a successful track record of max capacity tours in downtown Mobile, AL. Just prior to COVID outbreak in March of 2020, the Company planned to capture the >$7mm annual tourist of beachgoers on the sandy AL coast in Orange Beach, AL. The current 1-hour route begins at the Caribe Resort, “splashes” into Cotton Bayou and several other prominent areas. Business assets include a full-blown operating plan targeted at visiting beachgoers. If you are looking for a fun and unique tourist business, potential for extended family or off time during the winter season, relocate to a gorgeous setting, all-the-while making significant income then let’s have a conversation!
Some of the Benefits of Purchasing this Business:
* One-of-a-kind attraction and experience
* Turn-Key relationships in place with City of Orange Beach, Coast Guard, Experienced Employees
* Huge Proven Demand & High Visibility Attraction
* Own not 1 but 3 WW2 amphibious transport vehicles
* Incredible Social Media Following, Online Presence, Newsworthy Attraction
* Visit the website www.GulfCoastDucks.com to learn more and FAQ
* Live in one of the most beautiful areas on the white sands Gulf Coast
* Mostly seasonal Business that would allow for high quality of life to travel or focus on other passions during the winter months. Note – demand is still fairly strong in the winter months, especially for private bookings.
* Assets can be relocated to any near-water MSA and tourist locale; however, fantastic (and very safe) routes are established in one of the fastest growing counties in the United States
*Proven Business Model; Detailed Financials and Business Plan Available
Buyer Must be able to provide Broker with Proof of Minimum Liquid Cash of $150,000 for down payment required.
Why is the Business For Sale?
Other Full-time Priorities. One Partner is the CEO of a commercial real estate development company and the other is a Orthopedic Surgeon (both with multiple young kids) and after a couple of unexpected starts and stops, and some very unusual circumstances, the Sellers are now turning the page and very motivated to find an ideal buyer to allow for someone who can 100% commit to making this business their #1 priority.
With conservative assumptions, the Sellers' have prepared multi-year proformas based on very granular and actual historical data that easily put this business in the 6 figures, and could be paired with more add-on Merchandise and other avenues to increase the ROI.
If you are interested in learning more about this business, contact Transworld Business Advisors -Gulf Coast!
- Price: $625,000
- Down Payment: $150,000
- Sellers Discretionary Earnings: $217,770
- Total Sales: $886,464
- Location: Baldwin County, Alabama
- Inventory: $0
- FF&E: $600,000
- Year Established: 2016
- Reason for Selling: Other Business Focus
- Category: Recreation