Listing Number: 24876-475511
Located in the heart of downtown Fairhope for over twenty-five years. Fairhope is located on Mobile Bay’s Eastern Shore and is known for its plentiful shopping, dining, and active arts community. Extremely close to the white sand beaches of Alabama, Fairhope is a stopping point for many tourists on their way to vacation and Fairhope is quickly becoming known as somewhere to visit for a quick weekend away.
The shop is a specialty retail business that focuses on unique and personal gifts with exclusive lines. Tourists love this store and look forward to shopping there with every visit. Locals also know it as a place to run in and get a personalized gift for an out-of-town guest or last-minute get-together. It is currently open part time and Owner is running it by herself. ***This business will greatly benefit from an Owner’s daily involvement and part-time help.
Benefits of Purchasing This Retail Business:
• Stepping into a well-established retail shop in a downtown area driven by tourists and the local community
• Shop is centrally located on the most prominent street in downtown Fairhope with ample foot traffic
• Located in one of the fastest growing areas and economies in the nation
• Proven Business Model in Place
• High Frequency Repeat Business
• Receiving a turn-key business that has positive cash flow from day one
• Business will increase just by being open during normal business hours
• Vendor Relationships are already established and some have exclusive rights
• Owning a piece of Fairhope History and making your own positive impact on this small town
If this is of any interest to you, we would love to have a conversation with you. Contact us directly from this site for the quickest response time.
- Price: $225,000
- Down Payment: $202,500
- Sellers Discretionary Earnings: $60,032
- Total Sales: $206,425
- Location: Baldwin County, Alabama
- Inventory: $0
- FF&E: $0
- Reason for Selling: Moving
- Category: Retail Miscellaneous