Transworld Business Advisors Recognize Texas Brokers for Excellence
Gerald Brisson and Team Recognized in Three Categories
WEST PALM BEACH, FL – (5/29/2019) - With 40 years of brokering business transactions, more than 215 of the most elite Transworld Business Advisors convened in Orlando, FL recently to share best practices of empowering the American Dream for business owners and recognizing the brand’s star advisors for outstanding achievements.
Texas’ Transworld Business Advisors of Houston was recognized and honored with four outstanding awards including one team award, and three individual awards.
As an office, with over 30 closings for the 2018 year, and 12 agents, Transworld Houston was awarded for the second time in history as a Millionaire’s Club Member for achieving gross sales exceeding $10,000,000.
Brisson, a member of Transworld since 2014, Hall of Fame inductee from 2017, closed 4 deals in 2018 to qualify him for his 5th consecutive year as a Million Dollar Circle Member.
- Commercial Landscaping Company. Sale of $3,659,000.
- Indoor Children’s Playground Center. Sale of $282,000.
- Long-Established Vending Services Businesses. Sale of $360,000.
- Popular Houston Mexican Franchise. Sale of $250,000.
Latham, a member of Transworld since 2015, closed 5 deals in 2018 making it his 3rd consecutive year in a row to be inducted as a President’s Circle Member.
- Children’s Daycare & Academy. Sale of $951,000.
- Popular Cupcake Franchise Resale. Sale of $200,000.
- Mom & Pop Automotive Garage. Sale of $120,000.
- Cake Shop in Popular Area. Sale of $60,000.
- Window Business with Real Estate. $610,000.
Govender, a member of Transworld since late 2017, closed 8 deals in 2018 making it his first year to be inducted as a President’s Circle Member.
- Local Meat Market and Grill. Sale of $350,000.
- Mom & Pop Asian Restaurant. Sale of $90,000.
- Café in Downtown Houston Tunnel. Sale of $75,000.
- Popular Tia Café in West Houston. Sale of $120,000.
- Flooring Construction Company. Sale of $250,000.
- Liquor Store in Northwest Houston. Sale of $100,000.
- Prom Boutique in SW Houston. Sale of $200,000.
- Franchise Tire & Auto Repair Business. Sale of $127,000.
“I am extremely proud and grateful to the Houston team for their impressive contributions to the success of Transworld,” said Bill Luce, president of Transworld Business Advisors. “It is also very impressive that Gerald was recognized into the Millionaire Club for the second time, and inducted into the Million Circle for his 5th consecutive year. I congratulate the entire Houston team for their outstanding service, and significant accomplishments.”
Transworld Business Advisors, a member of United Franchise Group, has influenced the way people do business for 40 years by providing outstanding service in the areas of franchise consulting and development. The brand, which was ranked No. 1 in the business brokerage industry on the Entrepreneur Franchise 500 listing, has 500 brokers in nearly 200 franchise offices around the world.
About Transworld Business Advisors
Transworld Business Advisors is part of United Franchise Group of brands. With 40 years of business brokerage experience, Transworld Business Advisors is in the business of helping buyers and sellers connect, conduct franchise consulting, and franchise development. The company represents acquisition-minded corporations or individuals interested in owning their own company or franchise. From business brokerage to mergers and acquisitions, Transworld Business Advisors are business sale specialists that represent numerous listings across multiple industries. For more information on owning a Transworld franchise, visit http://www.tworldfranchise.com.