Listing Number: 3233-528441
Olympia Square Shopping Center in Olympia Fields, IL is ready for its next owner!
Key Investment Considerations
* 100% occupied grocery anchored shopping center with +/- 12,000 square foot vacant outlet building for value-add upside.
* Strong historical occupancy with 80% of the current GLA in place since 2012 or earlier.
* Largest tenant dates back to 1991.
* Bizios Fresh Market recently signed a 5-year lease extension.
* Three tenants renewed/extended their lease terms in the past year.
* Entire parking lot stripped and resurfaced in 2016, a $210,000 capital improvement.
* Excellent access and visibility at the signaled intersection of Vollmer Road and Governors Highway (430 foot frontage on Vollmer, 657 foot frontage on Governors Highway).
* Located near St. James Hospital (less than a mile away), Olympia Fields Country Club (less than a mile away), Metra Train Station (half mile to the east) and the I-57 interchange (two miles away).
* Average household income in the 1 mile radius is in excess of $100,000.
Call for more details!
- Price: $ 6,125,000
- Down Payment: $6,125,000
- Sellers Discretionary Earnings: $ 415,513
- Total Sales: $ 6,000,000
- Location: Cook County, Illinois
- Inventory: $ 0
- FF&E: $ 0
- Reason for Selling: Pursuing other opportunities
- Category: Real Estate Related