Listing Number: 52941-606659
Very motivated seller!! Retiring and relocating.
This is an opportunity to acquire a gem of a long-standing, highly-respected business that has been sustained and growing by repeat business and referrals only for several years. Outbound calls and marketing will easily grow the business. Also, strategic acquisition for an existing sign company in another geographical area in DFW, or a print/advertising company looking to expand service offerings.
Established in 1965, this turn-key business is located on Main Street in a growing Collin County suburb. A full-service signage company offering Vehicle Wraps, Vehicle Graphics & Lettering, Banners, Tradeshow Materials, Full Color Digital Imaging, Vinyl Lettering, Magnetics, Custom Signage, and more. 2020 revenues exceeded 2019, indicating a very resilient and COVID-proof business. 2021 interim financials showing organic growth.
Positive Market Trends:
• Growing U.S. sign industry estimated as a $49 billion market.
• Market Demand For Printed Signage Persists.
• Indoor Signage Market Continues To Overtake Outdoor Signage Demands.
• Demand For Short-Lived Retail Signage Continues To Increase.
• COVID signage for all industries will continue for the foreseeable future.
This business offers:
* Business hours of Monday thru Friday from 9:30 am to 6:00 pm.
* Recession resistance.
* High repeat customer rate.
* All format printing provided internally or through a network of wholesale suppliers.
* Strong margins.
- Price: $70,000
- Down Payment: --
- Sellers Discretionary Earnings: $34,176
- Total Sales: $91,579
- Location: Collin County, Texas
- Inventory: $0
- FF&E: $8,500
- Employees: 1
- Year Established: 1965
- Reason for Selling: Retiring
- Category: Signs