Listing Number: 3301-862467
A well-established and profitable manufacturer and supplier of cutting tools.
Supplying cutting tools to customers throughout Canada and servicing tools primarily in South-Western Ontario.
Industries worked with: wood, plastic and metal industries.
The business comes with equipment that is well-maintained; no major immediate capital investments are needed.
COVID impact: business continues to operate and leverage its market position with performance consistent with prior years.
The current owner will train for a smooth transition.
Assumable liabilities: ~$68,000 (CEBA loan and capital lease).
Seller financing may be available to a qualified buyer.
This business is ideal for:
- A local or out-of-province competitor that would benefit from growing through acquisitions and would benefit from a well established client base and a business name
- A company in a tooling, construction, or distribution industry that can realize synergies offered by the business
- A hands-on operator that desires an established and successful business
CIM will be made available only to qualified buyers with an executed NDA.
- Price: $ 650,000
- Down Payment: --
- Sellers Discretionary Earnings: $ 180,000
- Total Sales: $ 586,000
- Location: Waterloo Regional Municipality, Ontario
- Inventory: $ 70,000
- FF&E: $ 130,000
- Employees: 4
- Reason for Selling: Divestment to free up capital
- Category: Distribution,Equipment S & S,Machine Shop,Manufacturing