Listing Number: 87971-961810
Long established and highly regarded continental small goods and butcher (North of the River), with large loyal customer base!
About the Business
The current owners have operated the business since 2008 and estimate that the store commenced trading at least 20 years prior. The store is located with a mixed ethnicity population in surrounding suburbs, catering to many different nationalities, particularly Eastern Europe. The store has excellent reviews and the produce is highly sought after.
- Secure tenure in fantastic location (long lease)
- Renowned destination store with customers travelling from afar
- Extensive plant and equipment for manufacturing and storage of extensive array small goods
- Complimentary shops adjacent in small strip of shops
- High turnover and potential to significantly improve profitability
Mon-Fri 8:00am – 5:00pm
Sat 7:00am – 2:00pm
The two owners work full-time in the business with an additional four staff members (full-time and part-time). The Owner has not discussed a change in ownership with the staff, however they believe the staff would be interested to stay on.
Motivation for selling
The current owners have run this business for 10 years and are looking to take a break from business ownership and start a new direction with their lives.
The owners will provide the purchaser with sufficient training to ensure a very smooth transition. This will include competency with all equipment, systems and process.
For more information about this great opportunity please contact James.
Transworld Business Advisors Osborne Park
- Price: $ 250,000
- Down Payment: $20,000
- Sellers Discretionary Earnings: $ 0
- Total Sales: $ 0
- Location: City of Stirling, Western Australia
- Inventory: $ 0
- FF&E: $ 0
- Reason for Selling: Must sell