Listing Number: 87971-873414
A rare opportunity to acquire an outstanding event management business based in Perth's Western Suburbs.
This is a cashflow positive business. All cash is received upfront before the events and expenses paid out after the events.
There is limitless opportunity to continue to grow this business through such avenues as additional events and growth of existing events (plus many more unexplored!).
Motivation for selling
Having managed this business for a number of years, the owner is ready for a new challenge and feels now is a prime time for someone new to take over the reins.
Benefits to the Owner
- You can choose your own flexible hours
- You can run this business from home, a cafe or remotely
- You can take holidays when you like (this year the owner has taken 7 weeks off paid)
- You will be your own boss
- You will connect and build relationships with dozens of small business owners
- This is a cashflow positive business. All cash is received upfront before the events and expenses paid out after the events.
This business is ideally suited to someone who:
- Is interested in working with creative small businesses
- Has a background in marketing, event management, sponsorship or in entrepreneurial activities
- Loves all aspects of owning and running a small business and thrives on a challenge ie planning, organising, sales, accounts, marketing, customer relations... to name a few.
The ideal candidate will have skills or experience in the following:
- Event management
- Sales and Marketing
- Sponsorship (desirable)
- Building relationships
The owner works an average four-day week, with some additional hours leading up to and during events.
Experienced casual employees (contractors with ABN) are in place. The Owner has not discussed a change in ownership with the staff, however she feels that they would stay if it was the right person who respected them and gave them the flexibility they have now.
The owner is happy to stay on for a period (to be determined) to ensure smooth transition. This will include full training of the established systems and processes, introductions to all key people and on the job training at the next event.
All systems and processes have been documented and ready for handover.
- Price: $258,500
- Down Payment: $20,000
- Sellers Discretionary Earnings: $0
- Total Sales: $0
- Location: Western Australia
- Inventory: $0
- FF&E: $0
- Reason for Selling: The owner is ready for a new challenge and feels now is a prime time for someone new to take over the reins
- Category: Consulting Business