Listing Number: 87971-874165
Profit making independent hardware business in desirable coastal location. Large loyal customer base. Positioned to CASH IN on inevitable future development in immediate proximity.
Business is now priced below asset value! Urgent Sale!
2 Stevenage Street
• Positioned to benefit from the inevitable new housing and associated developments in the immediate area with the current owner suggesting the business will be a "gold mine"
• Opportunity to broaden certain product ranges and reduce others to cater to changing customer demands, boosting revenues
• Reported profitability is based on 'market rent' of $60K p.a. which would be a significant 'saving' to a freehold purchaser
• Opportunity to take simple measures to SIGNIFICANTLY boost the bottom line
Monday - Thursday 5am-5:30pm
Sunday 8am - 3pm
It will be preferably sold as a Freehold (property incl) however there is also the option to purchase as a Leasehold.
Experienced employees in place
Reason for Sale
The owner needs to retire and must sell the business!!
About the Business
Fred purchased this business in 2010 and re-branded to "Fred's Lagoon Hardware", since then the business has grown into a local icon and highly popular hardware store in the area, boasting an average of 105 customers per day.
Other features of the business include:
• Broad product range catering to a diverse customer base including certain trades (tilers, plasterers and ceiling fixers)
• Nearest competitor 17km away (Metro Hardware Merriwa)
• Attracts customers based primarily due to convenience and superior levels of customer service
• Good experienced staff willing to stay with the business
• No specific skills necessary with the outgoing owner willing to provide a handover that meets the needs of the new owner
- Price: $50,000
- Down Payment: $25,000
- Sellers Discretionary Earnings: $0
- Total Sales: $0
- Location: City of Wanneroo, Western Australia
- Inventory: $0
- FF&E: $0
- Reason for Selling: Retirement