No one ever complains about having too many customers or quality leads. Business owners in 2020 struggle with the ever-shifting marketing culture of the internet age.
The simple truth of the matter for profitable businesses is being on the first page of Google and better yet, being ranked in the top three. Over 60% of people searching for your product or services will go to one of the top three listed businesses - over 60%.
Here are 7 keys or "musts" that you should be prioritizing in 2020.
7 Keys To Driving More Customers To Your Business in 2020
- Get A New Website - A bad website is like a flat tire. You aren't going anywhere until you fix it. Your website is the digital front door of your business. Rule of thumb for business websites - Update or get a new website every 3 years.
- Create Multiple Lead Feeding Websites - If you only have one website you may be missing out on a ton of leads. Digital Rocket created multiple websites that drive more customers to us.
- Update Your Google My Business - If you aren't ranking in the top three in your industry then consider updating your Google My Business. Remember that Google sets the parameters for their rankings - Google likes Google affiliated initiatives.
- Add Value To Your Customers - Create some form of content-rich resourcing that keeps you top of mind. Youtube or Constant Contact allows you to stay in front of customers like never before. If your business isn't on Youtube you need to be. Youtube is now the second-largest search engine behind Google and Google owns Youtube. Google likes Google;)
- Consider A PPC Campaign - What do you do if you aren't ranked in the top 3 of Google Rankings? A PPC campaign quickly moves your business to the top of the page while you are building organic SEO rankings.
- Grow Google Reviews - If you want to be #1 in your industry then you need to be #1 in Google reviews. Foundational to any marketing strategy today is what other people say about your business.
- Join A Networking Group - Businesses that are growing are businesses that are active in targeted professional networking groups.
Transworld Business Advisors sells Raleigh's largest and most profitable businesses. Take a look at the current businesses for sale in Raleigh.