Selling Your Senior Care Business
We recently sold a senior care business in Wake County and we were elated to match a perfect buyer with the perfect seller.
Both the buyer and the seller are incredible people and the sales process proved this out as they both navigated the nuances in ways that showed preference to others in many ways. This established and profitable senior care business was one of the few that hadn't been hit hard by COVID. This, of course, made this business's financials strong throughout 2020 and our business buyer really liked this.
Selling a senior care business is unique and requires industry knowledge. Fortunately, we have a senior care expert on our large team and this was instrumental to getting this business under contract and sold.
Selling Your Service Business
I'd like to help you if you are thinking about selling your business as well. My name is Tina Wright and I own Transworld Business Advisors of Raleigh along with my husband. Our business brokerage firm serves our clients with three core values:
- Treat People With Dignity
- Be Truth Tellers
- Work HARD
Selling a business is a serious consideration. Let's grab a cup of coffee so that I can meet you and learn more about your incredible entrepreneurial story!
My 10 Commandments of Selling a Business
- Selling a business is as much about emotions as it is numbers
- Selling a business requires truth-tellers, not hype
- Selling a business requires doing the hard work upfront
- Selling a business requires spotting hurdles early because no business is perfect
- Selling a business requires daily check-ins with buyers and seller
- Selling a business requires a seasoned professional
- Selling a business requires a Ph.d in problem-solving
- Selling a business requires confidential marketing
- Selling a business requires grit
- Selling a business requires a sweet southern accent to calm tensions that will always arise:)