Listing Number: 67675-878380
The creator and designer of this Jeep Hardtop is a diehard JEEP enthusiasts. This portable hardtop makes traditional hardtops obsolete. This patent holds the design as the YETI Cooler of all hardtops.
What Makes This Jeep Hardtop Different?
1. Solving The Universal Hardtop Problem - Every Jeep owner knows the difficulty of removing a bulky one piece (170lbs) hardtop and the safely concerns of an antiquated hardtop.
Solution - This innovative Jeep Hardtop is made of removable panels so that anyone could remove and reattach in seconds.
2. Durability - Do you remember when "Made in America" meant something? There was a day when Americans didn't cave into the disposable product mentality.
3. Craftsmanship - Made of 11 gauge steel with polycarbonate glass windows in every direction, this patent is nearly indestructible.
4. Class - The patent designer is an incredible artist and creative mind. Every square inch of this patent has been painstakingly considered. The design of this hardtop is unmatched as the creator took three years to pour over this product to get it 100% right!
Contact us today for a complete executive summary - TWright@tworld.com.
- Price: $1,948,000
- Down Payment: $1,948,000
- Sellers Discretionary Earnings: $0
- Total Sales: $0
- Location: Wake County, North Carolina
- Inventory: $0
- FF&E: $0
- Reason for Selling: Other Business Interest
- Category: Manufacturing