Listing Number: 9525-348884
This is an excellent opportunity for someone to step into an existing business and continue growing a young company that is already off to a great start – with substantial growth potential.
• 2400 sq. ft. convenience store generating approximately $47k in Monthly Revenue:
• Commercial Kitchen & Full-Service Deli with Prep Station,
• 36” flat top grill, 12’(ft) commercial hood,
• Double deep fryers, oven, pizza oven, etc.
• Seating for 10 + 5 customers inside, outdoor picnic tables – Strong local customer base for take-out food with established web presence & social media following – excellent reviews on Google, Facebook and Yelp. Deli generates very strong profit margins, with in place online menu.
Lake Anna – a popular local vacation destination, plus several additional lakes and rivers nearby adding an expanded bait and fishing tackle line would also be another strong way to continue to grow this business, as well as adding boat storage and service fees or carport sales – which the property is large enough to accommodate.
We are currently an authorized U-Haul Dealer – which generates strong monthly commissions for the store as well, typically receive around $450 / month in rental commissions, although there is ample room to also add boat storage or sell carports – both could be strong channels for producing additional revenue.
Currently there is 3 full time employees +1 part time on payroll.
ATM in store, commission based
Business holds no debt other than mortgage on the property.
**All real estate transactions will be done by the Real Estate Agent - TBA RVA Realty Inc.
- Price: $599,000
- Down Payment: $599,000
- Sellers Discretionary Earnings: $68,500
- Total Sales: $556,000
- Location: Hanover County, Virginia
- Inventory: $52,000
- FF&E: $35,000
- Year Established: 22
- Reason for Selling: Relocating
- Category: Gas Station