Listing Number: 26971-93493
Long established business, the grocery store is selling various groceries, fruit and vegetable, raw and roasted nuts, beverages, frozen and chilled food, etc.
It is also a wholesaler of in-house roasted coffee with its own recipe for popular blends, maintaining long term business clients.
No direct competition in this area, the grocery store is well stocked with general and ethnic foods & groceries from Arab, Greek and Asian origin. Fresh and healthy nuts and in-house roasted coffee are also a unique and strong line of business in this store.
The owner manages but does not work in the store, and is getting approx. $200,000 profit per annum.
Turnover $20,000 - $25,000 p.w, with net profit of approx. $4,000 p.w.
Low rent of $945 p.w. Including GST, and all outgoings.
Prime corner location with great street frontage, along the busy main road in a booming suburb. Loads of foot traffic and ample parking for customers.
This strategically organised and shelved store has an area of 100 sq.mts, plus a 50 sq. mts storage room can be converted to additional shop space or sublet for extra income.
- Great payment term with most of the suppliers.
- A forklift and an imported coffee roster are included in the sale.
- Could sell tobacco as there is a Hotel and lots of residential apartments across the road.
- Storage room can be converted to additional shop space or sublet for extra income.
- An owner operator will save on labour cost and generate more profit.
- Suitable for family business.
- Price: $ 220,000
- Down Payment: $22,000
- Sellers Discretionary Earnings: $ 0
- Total Sales: $ 0
- Inventory: $ 0
- FF&E: $ 0
- Employees: 0
- Reason for Selling: Owner wants to peruse other career
- Category: Retail Miscellaneous