Listing Number: 6953-572437
• Great company run by downhole subject matter experts, just waiting for purchase and new ownership!
• Oilfield downhole pump services and pump repair company.
• Service lines geared toward rod pump equipment and accessories.
• Established business celebrating 35 years of operation.
• Steady profit and revenue projections trending upward, 2021 gross sales 22% over previous year.
• Strategic industry relationships in place with exploration and production companies through providing timely and high-quality delivery of essential services and equipment
• Downhole equipment repair assets.
• Company operates out of a 4,000 sf office/workshop with major US highway frontage real estate of 0.41 acres includes 2 buildings & equipment yard.
• Adding a sales or business development representative, business development presence, and the current revenue has been generated solely by word-of-mouth and existing relationships.
• Adding team members to expand current offerings to current customer base
• Strategic additions or capital investment in additional equipment and expansion into auxiliary services and equipment offerings.
• Primed for expansion to provide services and equipment in other oil and gas basins and with other major exploration and production companies.
• The company currently provides rod pump services and equipment to Oklahoma oil and gas operators.
Ownership Reason for Selling and Objectives
• Owners are retiring.
• The two (2) owners are willing to stay on for a transition and training period to ensure a smooth transition of company operations. There is a special place in the owner’s heart for this company. They will do whatever he can to make sure the new owners start off on a solid foundation.
- Price: $ 799,000
- Down Payment: $799,000
- Sellers Discretionary Earnings: $ 176,870
- Total Sales: $ 899,877
- Location: Seminole County, Oklahoma
- Inventory: $ 0
- FF&E: $ 468,000
- Employees: 5
- Year Established: 1987
- Reason for Selling: Retirement
- Category: Equipment S & S