Listing Number: 12451-998161
Key Investment Considerations:
• Gross Revenue of $1,030,703 in 2019.
• $242,190 in Seller Discretionary Earning in 2019
• More profitable and efficient operation in 2019.
• Reason for sale: Relocation
• Business established in 2006 and under same ownership since.
• Mexican Bar & Grill serving Fredericksburg, Spotsylvania and Staff counties for 14 years.
• Google 4.1 rating with 233 reviews.
• Recently re-negotiated lower rent for 5 years & with 5 years option to renew.
• 2 A/C units were replaced 2 months ago.
• Location in major shopping area right off I95 and major roadway.
• Stable work staff with long tenure.
• Restaurant with full bar, party room and outdoor patio
• Additional income will be proved by seller.
• Consistent revenue and profitability in the past 3 years.
• Turn-Key operation
• Seller is willing to train for 4 weeks after closing
A family owned and operated restaurant, established in 2006, serving nothing but the finest, most authentic Mexican dishes and signature Margaritas in Fredericksburg, Spotsylvania & Stafford counties. Convenient location offers the only full-size bar in the Mall, providing the opportunity to take a break while shopping! This restaurant owners take pride in making every customer feel like family. Customer service, atmosphere and satisfaction guarantees returning customers!
This Mexican Bar & Grill offers lunch, dinner, company functions, birthday parties, and any other celebration that deserves great food and drinks! For sports lovers, it has 7 flat screens displayed throughout the restaurant, giving customers the opportunity to watch multiple games simultaneously. Owners are wanting to relocate and hence this great acquisition opportunity!
- Price: $ 500,000
- Down Payment: $300,000
- Sellers Discretionary Earnings: $ 242,190
- Total Sales: $ 1,030,703
- Location: Spotsylvania County, Virginia
- Inventory: $ 6,000
- FF&E: $ 150,000
- Employees: 14
- Year Established: 2006
- Reason for Selling: Relocation
- Category: Restaurants