Transworld Business Brokers, LLC 3/00-11/02 & 11/05- Present Ft. Lauderdale, FL
SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR (M&A DIVISION)
OFFICE MANAGER/INTERNET MKTG. SPECIALIST/LICENSED REAL ESTATE AGENT
Senior Staff Administrator, answering directly to the Managing Directors. This is the top producing and largest business brokerage firm in the United States. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Customer service
· Design/Creation of Offering Memorandums for business sales over $1MM
· Deal negotiations, senior analyst and liaison of buyer/seller relations
· Buyer/Seller brokerage agent (from start to finish)
· Assistant to the Managing Directors
· Responsible for scheduling of showings, listing appointments and travel arrangements
· Contract and Purchase & Sale Agreement design/negotiations
· Responsible for company Newsletter, Marketing pieces, etc.
· Buyer/Seller DB management
· Collections/Administration of Escrow funds
· Disclosure & Confidentiality Agreement generation/translation/enforcement
· Lease Assignments
· Staff Writer responsible for Company Newsletter and marketing materials
· Marketing/Advertising of all business sale listings (online as well as print media)
· Set-up of new operations/firm policies
· Computerize office documents and designer of legal forms/documents
· Database creation/management
Skills: Proficient in Microsoft Word, WordPerfect, Excel, PowerPoint, DrawPerfect, ACT! Database & SalesForce. Strong Web based training and knowledge, research, written and communication skills. Typing speed of 85 w.p.m. Licensed Real Estate Agent. A Notary Public for the state of Florida.
Languages: English and some Spanish.