- Owned and operated several companies ranging from manufacturing to professional services. Activities focused on startups and turnarounds.
- Full-time positions with several financial institutions.
- More than 15 years in the practice of investor relations and corporate public relations with emphasis in mergers and acquisitions and crisis communications.
- Direct industry experience in:
* Manufacturing – sportswear and electronics
* Finance – business financing, personal investment management, retail banking
* Media – Internet, print and broadcast
- Chairman of the Board, 2007, Women In Distress of Broward County, Inc.
- Board member American Diabetes Association Broward County Advisory Board
- Commerce Club of Greater Fort Lauderdale.
- Bachelor of Science in Journalism, University of Florida
- Master of Liberal Arts coursework, Southern Methodist University