As a business broker licensed since 2005 Jan confidentially assists business owners within small to mid-sized markets buy, sell and develop businesses. With over twenty years of success in building high performing organizations Jan’s goal is to bring together the highest quality buyers with the appropriate sellers at the right price while offering special expertise in creating forward-thinking business strategies, transformational development skills, technological knowledge, innovation and improved projects, exit plans and metrics all in which to launch, improve, and drive company profits.
Through Transworld Business Advisors Jan offers the highest quality business inventory supported by the most innovative marketing techniques enabling Jan to locate profitable and desirable businesses that attract large numbers of qualified buyers for all types of business.
Jan’s experience is shared through TRITON a business coaching and sales training company where the ultimate goal is to provide organizations with business solutions and processes vital in the development and productivity of their employees.
Previously to TRITON Jan served as the Chief Marketing Officer for a national energy company. In only three years, he led the company through both organic and acquisition growth from 11 to 150 employees, increased customer base from 10,000 to over 110,000 and increased revenue from $15,000,000 to over $240,000,000 positioning the company as one of Inc. Magazines 500 fastest growing private companies in America.
Some of Jan’s Accomplishments include:
- Providing exit planning, coaching and consulting initiatives that increased productivity and sales volumes increasing company valuations for many small and medium size businesses.
- Assessed, applied, and measured development models including various acquisitions that propelled national energy company volume from $20 million to over $240 million
- Created and implemented processes, policies, and procedures at IT Training Company which increasing revenue from $2 million to $18 million setting company up for acquisition.
- Established growth model that increased sales from $1 million to $28 million and orchestrated acquisition for software developer / distributor.
- Published The Business Mastery Series – a compilation of 10 sales and management courses recorded and distributed by Amazon.
- Small Business Person of the Month January 2015. Fort Lauderdale Chamber of Commerce
- Small Business Person of the Year Finalist May 2015 Hollywood Chamber of Commerce
- Diplomat Member Fort Lauderdale Chamber of Commerce
- Weston Business Council Board of Directors
- Trustee Hollywood Chamber of Commerce