BUSINESS BROKERAGE EXPERIENCE
- Professional Business Broker since 2004.
- Developed and maintained strong professional contacts through market networking.
- Assisted numerous buyers and sellers in the South Florida area through business marketing, evaluation and the transaction process.
- Have worked intensively with small business loan institutions to facilitate successful closings.
PRIOR PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
- Systems Engineer for the Military working with Naval sub-contractors installing and repairing Radar Navigational systems. Trained and evaluated multi-system depts and traveled around the world coordinating jobs with multi-national Navy’s and their Engineers.
- Through remarkable networking and extraordinary communication skills, led a successful sales/marketing manager career for over 20 years.
- Leader for General Sales teams and Branch manager for semi-conductor companies responsible for establishing sales with the NY Stock Exchange where he introduced the first flat panel display to the exchange floors.
- Worked for the Manhattan Financial district in record sales to the American Stock Exchange and to the NYSDC.
- Branch Manager for major NY/East Coast distributor restoring profitability and growing sales from 3.5 million to 25 million before transferring to Florida.
PROFESSIONAL LICENSES/ TRADE ASSOCIATIONS
- Licensed FL Real Estate and Business Broker
- Business Brokers of Florida (BBF)
- West Boca Raton Chamber of Commerce
- United States Air Force
- Honorable Discharge